Our goal at Travel Protection Services is to make the benefits of comprehensive travel protection available to the clients of independent travel suppliers across the globe. If you are not currently offering travel protection to your guests we invite you to enroll in our Partner Program. Some unique features of the Partner Program are:
Plans are available for use by travelers from any country to any country.
Multiple levels of coverage to meet the needs of any traveler.
Protection provided by one of the most-respected travel insurance companies in the US.
Why recommend travel protection to your guests? There are many good reasons to recommend travel protection, and the benefits of coverage are for both you and the traveler. We've listed a few of the most important reasons here, just to illustrate how valuable a product this really is:
- It lets your clients know that you're serious about your cancellation penalties. How many times have you had a clientt become ill and have to cancel who then expects you to bend your policies regarding refunds and cancellation penalties. You can now say "Sorry, but you were offered the chance to protect yourself against this sort of loss and chose to decline the coverage. No exceptions can be made."
- It provides your guests with a travel safety net. In the event of an emergency, there's someplace for your clients to turn -- 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world.
- It protects your clients' vacation investment. If your guests need to cancel or interrupt their trip for a covered reason they'll be able to file a claim to be reimbursed for the full amount of their forfeited trip expenses.
- Travel protection reduces your clients' anxiety. All travel can be stressful, but travel insurance and emergency assistance can help reduce that stress by taking care of your clients.
- Travel Protection deflects much of the on-trip problem-solving from you to the insurance company. iTI's 24-hour worldwide assistance center is available to help your clients in the event of a medical, legal or travel-related emergency.
- If there's a problem, travel protection reduces client dissatisfaction with you. In case there is a problem, it gets directed back to the source (rather than to you).
- Travel protection reduces your liability. Whether a client purchases coverage or not, as long as you offer it to them you're helping to protect yourself.
revenue from every policy purchased by your clients. You'll
earn 10% of the full premium on every policy sold through your referral.
Frequently Asked Questions:
there any cost to me to participate?
much do I have to know about the plan?
While we encourage our partners to look over the plan information you
don't have to know any plan specifics to participate. In fact, we ask
that partners refer ALL questions regarding the plan's features and
coverages to us.
can I maximize sales of the plan?
Make sure that all of your guests/clients are aware of your cancellation terms.
Be sure they know that the coverage is available by linking from your site to the plan information.
The link can also be included in any emailed or faxed communications you have with your guests.
are covered reasons for trip cancellation or trip interruption? (see plan
certificate for complete details):
- Emergency illness, injury, or death to you, a family member or traveling companion.
- Bankruptcy or financial default
- A terrorist incident
- Jury duty
- Home is rendered uninhabitable by fire, wind storm, flood or vandalism
- Medical quarantine
- Auto accident on way to trip departure
the client has a claim what do I have to do?
Usually, nothing. But in the case of a trip cancellation or
interruption claim the client will be asked for a copy of your invoice
/ terms and conditions. If the client has misplaced this you may be
asked for a replacement copy.
How much do I earn?
Our payment to you is 10% of the total premium charged on the policy.
This includes ALL trip arrangements the client insures whether or not
you make those arrangements -- air tickets, additional hotels, etc.
are payments made?
Payments are made monthly by check in US$ whenever your total earned
fee exceeds $25.
How do I link to the plan information?
After you submit the registration form we will email to you all of the
linking information that will include your unique tracking code. All
purchases made through that link will be credited to you.
What if I have other questions? We're happy to answer any questions you might have. Email us or call our office at 805-618-1941 / 800-694-592